Cloverleaf Genesis VH2/4 4500 Filter System
Please ensure you select the "Collection" option from 'delivery methods' on the checkout pages. It is ready for collection from the Garden Centre but this service allows you to pay online. We can arrange local delivery but there will be an additional charge.
Made in the UK, these professional Cloverleaf range of pond filter systems for both garden pond and koi enthusiasts offer fantastic biological and mechanical filtration for both gravity and pump fed set ups, Multibay vortex designs along with superb build quality is what sets Cloverleaf apart from the rest.
The Genesis range of multi bay in-line filtration systems are available in a range of sizes. Following the design concept and standards of the CL range they are better suited to the mixed ornamental or the small Koi pond where high fish loads are not present.
The range offers
- very good value for money,
- neat design and low height - inobtrusive in any garden setting.
- Filtration mediums are the same as the CL range, with only genuine Japanese matting being used where applicable.
- Can be installed in tandem, or can make a super secondary system when connected to a skimmer unit.
The well engineered Genesis range is second to none.
This 4 Bay unit comprises
- Bay1 first stage vortex bay,
- Bay 2 being fitted with mechanical brushes,
- Bay 3 acting as a main biological bay with its “Flocore” medium (or alternative Japanese Matting at an extra cost),
- Bay 4 serving as the secondary biological/mechanical stage - incorporating foam and the highly proclaimed aqua rock/alfagrog.
With 4 bays offering the best of all worlds this unit is highly recommended.
Genesis 4500 Technical:
- Suitable for Koi ponds up to 1,250 gallons (5675 litres)
- Goldfish ponds up to 2,500 gallons (11,250 litres).
- Supplied with slatted timber lids
- Pipe inlet size 110mm (4") - Outlet 82mm (3").
- Size 2130 x 510 x 630mm.
This product is only available for collection from the Garden Centre. You may order and pay using Click and Collect by clicking "Collect" under "Delivery Method" on the checkout pages.
Got a question?
Ask our resident gnome Bertie for advice.